セールス専任１ 携帯 136 3666 8466
セールス専任２ 携帯 135 3904 3381
On June 27, 2023, DataBeyond Technology signed a contract with a customer for an order of 100 optical sorting machines. These machines will be used to establish 30-50 automated, intelligent, and digitalized recycling plastic packaging stations within the country. It is worth mentioning that this customer had already purchased 30 optical sorting machines from DataBeyond last year for their packaging stations, and this year they have made a repeat purchase of 100 machines. This order now stands as the largest single order of optical sorting machines globally to date.
As the leading company in the domestic market for optical sorting machines, DataBeyond Technology has always been committed to independent innovation. Through large-scale production, they have reduced the manufacturing costs of optical sorting machines, enabling more recycling enterprises to utilize this technology and accelerate the development of the recycling industry. After years of development and accumulation, DataBeyond Technology has achieved several industry-first milestones in the field of recycling resources:
- The industry's first high-speed sorting robot based on AI.
- The industry's first high-speed jet-type optical sorting machine based on AI.
- The industry's first high-speed belt conveyor that prevents round bottles from rolling.
- The industry's first optical sorting machine capable of sorting round bottles.
- The industry's first optical sorting machine capable of sorting materials with labels.
- The industry's first optical sorting machine capable of sorting bottles by designated brand.
- The industry's first complete bottle fluorescent aging machine.
- The industry's first fusion of artificial intelligence and near-infrared in an optical sorting machine.
- The industry's first four-dimensional optical sorting machine combining artificial intelligence, near-infrared, and fluorescence sensors.
- The industry's first four-dimensional optical sorting machine combining artificial intelligence, near-infrared, and metal sensors.
- The industry's first optical sorting machine combining artificial intelligence and hyperspectral imaging.
- The industry's first compact optical sorting machine designed for packaging stations.
- The industry's first "Dark Factory" for recycling plastic.
DataBeyond Technology's achievements demonstrate their continuous efforts in innovation and their commitment to advancing the recycling industry.
DataBeyond Technology's CEO, Monica Mo,said , "We sincerely appreciate the trust our customers have placed in DataBeyond Technology. With world-leading AI recognition technology and multi-sensor fusion capabilities, DataBeyond is able to meet the high-end requirements for constructing 'Dark Facory' in plastic bottle recycling plants, as well as the economical demands of numerous waste recycling stations for affordable and efficient optical sorting machines. We believe that if the price of optical sorting machines exceeds the affordability of recycling enterprises, such demand becomes artificial and meaningless. When DataBeyond's optical sorting machines were first introduced to plastic packaging stations, the station owners immediately began using them extensively, even during the evenings. They liked the machines and recommended them to their acquaintances. At that moment, I distinctly felt that this was genuine demand, and we would be changing the operational ecology of global recycling of renewable resources. The widespread acceptance of DataBeyond's optical sorting machines by our customers encompasses hundreds of technological innovations, engineering advancements, lean production practices, supply chain integration, and round-the-clock technical services. It essentially represents cost control, quality assurance, and efficient services, exemplifying intelligent manufacturing in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. DataBeyond Technology's goal is not merely to become a profit-driven machine or compete with peers, but rather to lead the inclusive application of high-end intelligent sorting technology worldwide, enabling more recycling enterprises to afford and effectively utilize advanced sorting equipment, and accelerating the automation and intelligence of global renewable resource recycling systems. We will produce more optical sorting machines, both high-end and economical, and their prices will become more affordable. When all recycling enterprises worldwide have access to optical sorting machines, resources can be maximally utilized, and that will be a triumph for all of humanity."
致：各相关合作单位 由于公司发展需要，“东莞弓叶互联科技有限公司”名称从 2019 年10月15日变更登记为“广东弓叶科技有限公司”，届时原公司“东莞弓叶互联科技有限公司”的业务由...
10月25日上午，林润智谷“中英产业创新基地”共建伙伴——英国Startup Funding Club（简称SFC）的创始人兼CEO Stephen Page一行来到林润智谷。在林润智谷董事长彭晋龙的引领下，Ste...
セールス専任１ 携帯 136 3666 8466
セールス専任２ 携帯 135 3904 3381